Monday, February 1, 2010

1/64 Scale Accessory Pack

At last my garage accessory set is here. I had been waiting for like over a year for this set. It is one of the very rare item, that made by a Die-Cast car maker. This set is made by Greenlight(GL), under the Muscle car garage accessory pack.
Greenlight was not very well know over Asia region. But it does make very detail cars. Like always, my wish is to see more of GL products in Malaysia.

This Accessory Pack come with six item. It is made by plastic and with detail paint job. It will look very cool if you place them near your 1/64 scale cars.
My next project is to look for figure to make it nicer.










3 comments:

Jovet's Garage said...

I have that too but I haven't opened mine yet. That set will look good in a garage diorama setup. I'll be waiting for your next garage shoot. =)

Jovet's Garage said...

ooops! I forgot to use my JovetsGarage account. Hehehe.

ADVedder said...

im lookin for the set too bro! how much is it?