Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hot Wheels BTTF II DeLorean


First of all, I would like to wish you'll Blessed Chinese New Year to all my fellow Blogger.

I always would to do some custom modification on some of my 1:64 die cast car. So I decided to go for my favourite car BTTF DeLorean.

Here are DeLorean before I custom modify it.



Here the picture of the DeLorean after some minor modify. It just took me about 1/2 hour to finish this simple project. All I need is a
1, Small hand drill - to open up the chassis and the body of the car
2, Wire cutter - to cut the wheels pin
3, Long nose Pliers- bending the Wheels pin.
4, Super Glue - to glue back the everything
5, Find small piece of a white plastic - as the Fusion turbine and Wa la.







Hope do more on custom made movie car. May be the next project will be my Initial-D AE 86.

2 comments:

Dewey Setlak said...

It would be completely mind-boggling if I got to own a car like that! Imagine rumbling down the streets inside the Thumper and looking at the wide-eyed stares of the people as you roll past them, shaking window panes and glass cups along the way. Hehehe. Well, it seems like these miniature models are the closest we can get to owning one, so I'm definitely looking for one!

Dewey Setlak

Melvin said...

Thanks for the comment. Hope you manage to find one for your collection.